Our health care system is broken - and increased privatization will only worsen the crisis.
We have heard time and time again that Londoners and folks across the province want to protect our public health care system.
MPP Peggy Sattler, MPP Terence Kernaghan and MPP Teresa Armstrong will be joined by constituents to discuss the ongoing public health care crisis in Ontario. Londoners are encouraged to share their concerns and personal experiences with the panelists and attendees.
This event is free and open to the public. Doors open at 6:30pm.
Goodwill Industries is an accessible facility.
It can be reached by public transit via
- LTC Route #1 Kipps Lane - King Edward/Pond Mills
- LTC Route #3 Downtown - Argyle Mall
- LTC Route #4 Fanshawe College - White Oaks Mall
- LTC Route #5 Byron - Argyle Mall
- LTC Route #6 University Hospital - Parkwood Institute
- LTC Route #13 Masonville Place - White Oak Mall
- LTC Route #15 Huron Heights - Westmount Mall
- LTC Route #104 Fanshawe College - Ridout at Grand
Parking is available.
255 Horton St E
London, ON N6B 1L1
Google map and directions