Are you concerned about the threat of privatization in Ontario's health care system? Learn about how you can advocate to protect our public health care system, and say no to privatization.
Join me for a film screening of two short-film documentaries regarding the privatization of health care in other provinces at Hyland Cinema on Wednesday, November 23 at 7pm, followed by a panel discussion with health experts.
The following two short films will be screened:
- Hippocrates: A Guide to Treating Healthcare Workers (Kieran Fong & Amair Javaid, 2022)
- Meeting Human Needs: The Fight to Protect Saskatchewan’s Public Services (CUPE Saskatchewan, 2022)
Attendees will be asked to wear a mask.
It can be reached by public transit via
- LTC Route #7 Westmount Mall - Argyle Mall
- LTC Route #12 Downtown - Wharncliffe at Wonderland
- LTC Route #15 Huron Heights - Westmount Mall
- LTC Route #93 White Oaks Mall - Masonville
The Hyland offers free parking at the rear of the building.
If you need assistance RSVPing to the event, please contact my community office at 519-657-3120 or [email protected]
240 Wharncliffe Rd S
London, ON N6J 2L4
Google map and directions