Your first point of contact for help with applying for OSAP is the Financial Aid Office of the school you are applying to. Out-of-province students can get help by calling 1-877-OSAP411 (1-877-672-7411) during business hours.
The maximum grant/loan amounts for a typical two-term academic year are:
- $12,240 for full-time single students with no dependents
- $19,040 for full-time students who are married or in a common-law relationship or a sole-support parent
Plus, for that two-term academic year, your annual debt is capped at $7,300, even if you get more in loans. Loans are interest-free while you're studying, and for six months after you graduate.
30% Off Ontario Tuition Rebate
The 30% Off Ontario Tuition provides:
- $1680 for university and college degree students
- $770 for college diploma and certificate students
You could be eligible for 30% off your student tuition if:
- You’re a full-time student at a public college or university in Ontario
- It’s been less than four years since you left high school
- You’re in a program that you can apply to directly from high school
- You’re a resident of Ontario
- Your parents’ gross income is $160,000 or less
Please review the OSAP website for more information.